Bowlts invests in new Trimble technology
Bowlts have invested in the latest Technology from Trimble, extending our longstanding equipment supply and support partnership with Survey Solutions Scotland. This investment will allow us to provide more modern services to the benefit of our clients, without ever compromising on our high level of personal service.
Our New Trimble R10 GNSS receiver’s more powerful data-processing technology allows:
- Ability to measure with confidence in challenging environments
- Faster measurements with no loss of accuracy
- Increase in quality control and assurance with inbuilt tilt sensors
- Access to more satellites to increase productivity
To complement the cutting edge technology of the Trimble R10 GNSS receiver a new Trimble S6 Total Station with Vision has also been acquired.
Our New Trimble S6 Total Station with Vision is one of the most advance optical total stations in the world. Benefiting from the following technologies:
- Vision Technology, ability to produce 360° panoramic images of work sites
- Magdrive Technology, providing fast, smooth ultra-fine control for precise pointing
- SurePoint Technology to guard against sinkage, vibration or handling while onsite
- DR Technology, to allow measurement without a Prism in hard to reach or unsafe areas
- Multitrack Technology, ensure measurements to the correct location no matter the distance
This will result in increased productivity in the field, access to areas that were potential out of reach previously and more clarity in data gathered. For you, the Client, this means a more efficient, cost effective complete solution to your Survey requirements. The Vision element will add a new deliverable, enabling survey data to be overlaid on the gathered panoramic images, to provide fast, clear, and efficient documentation of work carried out.
Use the form below to sign up to updates and news about our highland survey services.